Membership in the Association
The next Members' Association Meeting is Sunday, May 3rd
How do I become an ArtExposure Association Artist?
- All artists working in fine arts and fine crafts are eligible
- You will be asked to bring selections of your work to our building for final review. Final acceptance will be made within five days. Once you are accepted, an initial dues of $100.00 for the first year will be due. Dues drop to 50.00 per year after the first year. We encourage our members to be active and participate in our association meetings, openings and other events.
- Members are eligible to rent studio space if available or wall space with room for bin work for 2-D work or glass shelves/case for 3-D work. Wall space can be rented for 25.00 per mo. payable quarterly for three months at 75.00. Members are required to sign a one year lease/agreement.
What are the Benefits of being
an Association Member?
- Eligible to apply to rent studio space at ArtExposure when available.
- Around the clock use of personal studio space
- Website will feature your artist information and samples of your work
- Availability for use of gallery space to exhibit your work in both solo and group shows
- Use of classroom space to hold classes
- Use of all common areas
- Publicity and Exposure
- Featured on Facebook
Who are the Jurors?
At least two to three members will participate. The jurors will be made up of fine artists and members of the ArtExposure Artists Association. They will look for work that is of high quality by artists that are dedicated to perfecting and promoting their work.